Friday, December 26, 2008

I Love Milk....


but only in a frothy, spiced milk punch with a shot of 151 and creme de cacao straight up with milk and half and half and a dusting of fresh nutmeg on top, seved in a chilled martini glass, preferably.

This is one of only three ways I will drink this most hideous and vile dairy product in its liquid form, the others being hot chocolate and cafe con leche.

My Dad got me started on this drink this morning as a prelude to my coffee and I have to say it's a good thing he didn't make me any more because I definitely would have spent the day in the hammock on the beach sleeping.

For two cocktails:

put ice in a beaker and throw on top 2 shots 151, and a pony shot of creme de cacao
add 4 shots of half and half and shake vigorously.
Garnish with fresh nutmeg or dark chocolate shavings and don't operate any heavy machinery.

No comments: